Saturday, February 18, 2012

2.5 weeks after closing

We have been busy unpacking and getting settled - love our house and neighborhood. We won't have sod until spring so that sucks with a dog - but we knew that would be the case. Pm finished our grading and did the plant package, and we are currently looking into a fence and patio. The advice I've heard it that it would be good to have that done before they sod/seed, so I'm aiming for that.

We haven't painted yet and I don't really have many decorating ideas yet. We had 2.5 inch faux wood blinds put on all the windows and that went great. All of our old furniture goes well, and we have lots of room to grow.

Here are a few pics of our new home:

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting settled and enjoying your new home! Looks like everything is coming together. I really like those blinds! Keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great so far! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me how tall the bar stools are that you have at your kitchen island? I'm shopping around for some and I realized today that I have no idea what height they need to be! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete